CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Doc Stratford Honored at Ogden Surgical Meeting


Dr. Keith Stratford Honored Friday, May 15th, I had the honor of speaking at the Ogden Surgical-Medical Meeting about my Dad. Great Grandpa Stratford. He was honored at the meeting as a past president [1969] and being one of the oldest members of the association. He attended the first meeting in 1946 and has attended most all the meetings since then. I spoke at the meeting to about 100 members about his life and medical practice. When I was done, he stood to a loud round of applause . Many old time members and associated, greeted him and wished him well.Dr. K Stratford was very accomplisted and served his patients well. He also served his community and was a great leader. I am making a short video and narative about this event, that will highlight his life.
Labels: Doc Stratford Honored [picture: Left=Dr R. Rees, long time associate]

2 comments:

  1. How neat! I am always PROUD to say I am a Stratford! Especially Keith Stratford's daughter and Grand daughter. Thanks for making me so cool! j/k

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What an honor. I too am proud to be a Stratford. I so wish I could have been there to here your speech and the applause in honor of grandpa. He was and is such an amazing man.

    ReplyDelete