CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Flashback

Okay, We are going WAY back here.... I am the blonde with the white monkey shirt on. This picture was taken on January 18, 1990 on my little brother, Jake's 1st birthday. Strange thing is, I remember this picture being taken like it was yesterday... And even more strange is that I have a child that has already had a 1st birthday, and a 2nd birthday. How did this happen?!? How does time go by so quickly? Before I know it I will be in a picture with my 1 year old grandchild, then my 1 year old great-grand child! And the only thing that will REALLY have changed, since the above picture, is that I will have, hopefully combed my hair on those occasions, and I probably won't be wearing a monkey shirt (but then again, you never know...) Because I am me. I haven't really changed THAT much.
The moral is: Time goes by, constant. So hopefully I am loving the little moments that are flying past me. Being patient, and loving each day with my little men, because soon I will only have the pictures, and memories to remind me of this time in my life, and they will be off serving missions, like Jake is now. It will go by too fast, I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment