CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Flashbacks

Just for fun!

I think it would be fun to see what we come up with each week... So dig up some fun photos for all to see, only on Fridays please (thus the name, Friday Flashbacks) Since we haven't been doing the blog thing long lets see what fun OLD experiences we can share.

What to do: Post a picture from days gone by of you, or someone else that you love. Explain why you chose that particular picture, and the story behind it. Ready, Set.... GO!!!

The picture I have picked for today is one that ALWAYS makes me smile. It tells such a story just from looking at it...
Dan & Deanne: Both in pajamas, standing in the snow, matching vests, Dee bundled to her nose, literally. And Dan holding the umbrella --- not covering Deanne at all ;) And the all so perfect touch: the Santa hat. I love it!!!

*** Dee please get on to my post and edit it to make the story complete.***

***Ok-- here I(Dee) am to complete the story. I think it is so funny that you have that picture. It really is a funny one. ***

It was actually taken on Christmas morning 6 years ago. I was about 6 months prego with Tracen. It was one of the first snowfalls of the season. We were so excited for the snow, that we decided to walk over to Dan's parents' house for a Christmas morning breakfast.

*BRILLIANT IDEA BRITT!*

No comments:

Post a Comment