CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 27, 2009

STRATFORD PARTY TIME!

Proof that Tyler CAN DANCE! Ha Ha
If you look really close or double click on the picture you'll see Brian pulling some MAD JUMPING SKILLS! I have to warn you the next few pictures are pretty amazing! I know my photography skills are to DIE for...


This is SHANE... or at least his ski's


This is TYLER... his best side! I told you my photography skills are AMAZING!


Brian, Shane, Tyler, and Deanne standing on the top of the mountain before we ALL go flying (or falling in some cases) down the promised "best snow on the mountain. Shane suggested we hike to Colbey Cannon so that we can get away from all the slushy snow and find some powder. Ty being the SNOWBOARDER of the group, didn't love the hike too much. See Hun, it pays to be a skier! :)



Deanne and Me after making it down the "Double Black Diamond".

The picture doesn't do it justice, but there is the "Double Black Diamond" hill that Shane took us down! Thanks SHANE! J/K It was a great run, just not great snow. It was worth a try!






Ty and Me



The four siblings together again! I had so much fun skiing with all of you guys! It has been way to long since we skied together. Thanks to Mom and Dad for taking the grand kids so we could play!



Dad helping out with the Grand kids so the parents could play! What great parents we have! You guys are the BEST! We love you!
Madi and Grandma playing at Powder Mountain ski lodge. This is the little boy that asked Dad if he was a pirate!
Taters and Kevi


This is Madi's first and ONLY run down the mountain. She didn't want to go on the rope tow, so we went straight up the lift. (That is a big NO NO with real lessons, but as a parent I didn't want to listen to her whine. I'm such a good Mom huh!) She absolutely loved the lift ride and as soon as we got off the lift she as ready to go straight down the hill. We tried teaching how to stop and turn, but she's still pretty young, so we just had fun and I held her between my legs all the way down the hill. Lets just say my legs were burning by the end. If you can't tell from the picture, I felt like I was doing the splits so we could go slow enough. One run down the hill was enough for Madi. As long as she had fun, that's all I care about!


I think Ty is trying to brain wash Kev to be SNOWBOARDER. Kevin loved going down with his daddy! Anything Dad does is the COOLEST!
Thanks again Mom and Dad for such a fun trip to the cabin and skiing! Let's play some More!



No comments:

Post a Comment