CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 15, 2009



I have never had a baby so I really don't know what real pain is, How ever if it is anything like the pain I had when my eye ruptured, God Bless women. I reflect on my latest trial and realize I have had a pretty easy life so far. I have been blessed with good health, a great wife, children and now wonderful grandchildren. I am very grateful to all of you for your love and support. Mom and I have been trying to provide a learning, loving environment for our family. The cabin, boats,ATV,ETC, all have one purpose: to keep our family together. We love to serve and help each of you. Now we need your help. Mom never complains, or ask for help as you know, but she needs help. She tore an intercostal muscle, which makes it had to breath or twist. Here plate is full taking care of the family and now this old one eyed pirate. Any help you you can give her would be appreciated.

All I ask is your prayers, that I can have my sight back. The blessing Brian gave me, made a difference, thank you Bri. I have many lessons to learn from this trial with my eyes. I realize that I must use my sight to better serve my Father in Heaven, here on earth. I must become a better man, husband,Father,Gpa and servant. This I will work on.

Love Dad

3 comments:

  1. I love you Dad! I am so sorry you have to experience this. I promise you will find your ship again. We will definately pray for you... and for mom. We are working on taking over a few things for mom. (what she will let us-- stubborn remember) Thanks so much for ALL that you two do for our family!! Hang in there! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I am seriously weirded out by that picture. It is disturbing and I can't stop looking at it. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you guys too! We are so grateful for the life you have given us. We love being together as a family because of you and Mom! Thanks. We will pray for you! We want to help, so please don't hesitate to call. That picture is really weird!

    ReplyDelete