CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 8, 2010

September 2010

(Think to the theme song for Beverly Hillbillies)
Got a little story 'bout a gal named Dee
was a little sick n tired of only having three
begged her husband Dan please to let her go for four
and it only took a year but now it looks like one's in store
(not more than one we hope)
Now it's not like the Jacob's weren't loud enough
keepin' tabs on rowdy boys is really rather rough
But I guess we have no choice but to give this one a whirl
But we're runnin' out of boy "T" names, so let's hope we have a girl!
Now just incase, your feeling pretty dim
I guess I'll have to be real blunt just to let it all set in
Deanne will soon be large with child, a bun's growin' yessiree
Will it be a boy or girl? Be sure to tell you all in three...
(Months that is)
Psst.... we're pretty excited!

2 comments:

  1. I know I already talked to you, but I just wanted to say agan... Congrats!!! And we are so excited for another Jacobs baby! I know how hard it is to want and not recieve.I am so glad it has FINALLY worked out, and even if it isn't a girl this time around, You guys do make some awefully cute/handsome boys. Sure love you! HOOOORAY!!!

    Britt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! How funny!! I guess that Heavenly Father decided that we all needed another baby!!! (Tami, me, DeeDee, (did you say Melanie too?) Anyone else you know of? Love you!!

    ReplyDelete