CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Cabin Update






Give Mom a blank check and look OUT....

Mom has redecorated the washroom; new towels, tile, and mirror. It looks great! We also tiled the master bathroom and put a new bed spread on the King bed.

New curtin rod/curtin and towel rod with new new towels. I think all of you will enjoy the new look.




Thanks for the great picture of me with that HOT CHEERLEADER CHICK. Man did I get luckey....


Lovce Dad

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I'm excited to see the whole cabin. Mom always does such a good job! Can I have a blank check DADDY? Please....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I want a blank check.. Pleeese!
    The cabin really is INCREDIBLE! It always has been great but it is really becoming amazing. We had a wonderful time up there this weekend. I will post some pictures soon. Thanks so much for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete